The TEG-S224M is a high-capacity management
stackable Fast Ethernet master switch that provides the scalability and flexibility to
deploy a cost-effective network environment. The TEG-S224M has three slots. Slot 1 is a
2-port 10/100Base-TX module (switched), which it can be replaced with either a 2-port
100Base-FX (MT-RJ) module (optional) or a 1-port 100Base-FX (SC) module (optional). Slot 2
is dedicated for a 3-port stacking module (optional extension port). Slot 3 provides an
optional 1 or 2-port 1000Base-SX (SC) Gigabit Ethernet module. The TEG-S224M stacks with
up to three TEG-S224S. Using the optional switched modules, they support a maximum
configuration of 94 10/100Mbps Ethernet/Fast Ethernet ports and two Gigabit Ethernet
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3µ, IEEE 802.1p/Q, IEEE 802.3x standards
- 22 N-way auto-negotiation UTP/STP ports
- Port-based VLAN
- Half- and full-duplex modes
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Data filtering eliminates bad packets and runts
- Back-plane bandwidth up to 21.32Gbps
- Supports IEEE 802.1d Spanning Tree Protocol
- 12K MAC address table per device
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN tagging and extended Port/MAC based VLAN
- Integrated flow control
- Port aggregation support
- IGMP snooping - Multimedia Applications support
- Broadcast Storm Filtering monitors the broadcast traffic
- Console or Telnet configuration
- Flash memory for software upgrade
- Web-based network management to monitor and configure the device
- Front panel port status LEDs
- EIA-19 rack mountable
- Lifetime warranty
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE
802.3µ, IEEE 802.1p/Q, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Switching Method:
- Management Protocols: SNMP,
Web-based Management, RMON, Java Management Application, Telnet, MIBs (MIB-II, Bridge,
RMON, and VLAN), Local and remote out-of-band management
- Cabling: CAT 3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
RJ-45 for 10Mbps, 100 meter max.; CAT 5 UTP/STP RJ-45 for 100Mbps, 100 meter max.;
multimode SC-type fiber, 2 km max.; multimode MT-RJ type fiber, 2 km max. For Gigabit
connection: Multimode Fiber 50/125 micron-meter, 525 Meter max.; Multimode Fiber 62.5/125
micron-meter, 275 Meter max.
- Console Port : 9 pin-male, D-type
- LEDs: Per Device: Power,
Console, Slot, Stacking Port, Gigabit Port Per Port: 100M, Link/Act
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz,
- Dimensions: 441 x 367 x 44 mm
/ 17.3 x 8.0 x 1.7 inches
- Weight: 5 kg / 11 lbs.
- Operating Temp.: 0° to 50° C
/ 32° to 122° F
- Humidity: 5 % to 95 %
- Certifications: FCC, CE, VCCI
Class A, C-tick, BCIQ
full-duplex Gigabit switch brings high bandwidth with 2000Mbps speed.
up to 94-port 10/100Base-TX ports and two Gigabit ports.
IEEE 802.1p Traffic Prioritization for time-sensitive and mission-critical traffic.
different optional modules, the switch can be easily connected to other networks.
the benefit of extensive and simple management through SNMP, HTTP, and four RMON groups.